&& not allowing additional variables to be calculated

Stimulsoft Reports.Silverlight discussion
cdenny

&& not allowing additional variables to be calculated

Post by cdenny »

New to this forum so hopefully I have this in the right location. Using a product called ServicePro by HelpSTAR that uses Stimulsoft Reporting.

Need to use the && in my CountIf statement to get totals. However, it doesn't give me the results and provide a "0" count instead of the true numbers. Following are examples of the ones that work with and without the && as well as the one that fails (which I need to have working):

Works (but the catch in the third example is the "55" and "1" needs to be a variable like in the example of what doesn't work at the very bottom:
Example 1: {CountIf(Left(LineItem.Records.QueueName,22)=="Administrative Systems")-(Right(LineItem.Records.ProblemTypeName,40)=="Administrative Systems\Change Management")-(Right(LineItem.Records.ProblemTypeName,31)=="Administrative Systems\Projects")}
Example 2: {CountIf((Left(LineItem.Records.QueueName,22)=="Administrative Systems")&&LineItem.Records.SupportRepName !="[NONE]")}
Example 3: {CountIf((Left(LineItem.Records.QueueName,22)=="Administrative Systems")&&LineItem.Records.SupportRepName !="[NONE]")-54-1} (The "54 and "1" is just an example but represents the "Change Management" and "Projects" that should not be included)

Does not work:'
{CountIf((Left(LineItem.Records.QueueName,22)=="Administrative Systems")&&LineItem.Records.SupportRepName !="[NONE]")-(Right(LineItem.Records.ProblemTypeName,40)=="Administrative Systems\Change Management")-(Right(LineItem.Records.ProblemTypeName,31)=="Administrative Systems\Projects")}
Alex K.

Re: && not allowing additional variables to be calculated

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

Please clarify which version do you use?
Also, if possible, please send us a simple report with test data which reproduce the issue for analysis.

Thank you.
cdenny

Post by cdenny »

I was able to resolve this.

The solution was the following:
{CountIf(Left(LineItem.Records.QueueName,22)=="Administrative Systems"&&LineItem.Records.SupportRepName !="[NONE]" && (Right(LineItem.Records.ProblemTypeName,31)!="Administrative Systems\Projects")&&(Right(LineItem.Records.ProblemTypeName,40)!="Administrative Systems\Change Management"))}

This can be closed.
Jan

Post by Jan »

Hello,

Thank you for letting know!