How to use printer fonts of type text?

Stimulsoft Reports.WPF discussion
Rezende

How to use printer fonts of type text?

Post by Rezende »

How to use printer fonts of type text,
eg draft for epson lx 300 printer (dot matrix printers)?

There are dot matrix printers in some companies and how they have these models of dot matrix printers, change a super fast printing for printing in graphic mode is really unfeasible.

In Crystal Reports I defined fonts in text mode by default opted Draft, with Stimulsoft report can not choose sources of Draft type.

Regards
Rubens
Alex K.

Re: How to use printer fonts of type text?

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

You can use the Escape Codes for this taks. Please see the additional information in our documentation:
http://www.stimulsoft.com/en/documentat ... _codes.htm

Thank you.
Rezende

Post by Rezende »

Please

Send me pictures as I can to set these options in the report generator.

In Crystal Reports I had only select all fields and report the text and click the name of the font by choosing a Draft source.

Every time I chose the source of the Draft type and saved the RPT (report within the Crystal), it alone took this font when you print a report of the matrix printer type (eg an Epson Lx-300).

Sincerely Yours

Rubens Rezende
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

Unfortunately, our product is based on .Net Framework and there is no built-in support of the matrix printers.
So we have implemented our own method to communicate with matrix printer. It is more complicated.
You should know about ESC-commands which your matrix printer can process.
They are described in our Programming Manual. And there is no other way to communicate with matrix printer.
Please, describe more detailed your issue with samples and what do you need to be explained?

Thank you.
Thank you.