Export To XLS Issue

Stimulsoft Reports.PHP discussion
harshdeep

Export To XLS Issue

Post by harshdeep »

Hello,

When I do Export to XLS, from Stimusoft Report toolbar, Save button, retrieved XLS is not in proper format. Excel files that are exported from reports are unusable. I can’t sort the information or use any formulas because of the interfering formatting.

Can you please provide me with some solution or some fix which I can apply may be in php code? One of our client has reported this issue.
HighAley

Re: Export To XLS Issue

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

Could you send us a sample report and exported XLS-file?
Which version of our product do you use?
How many pages are in the report?

Thank you.
harshdeep

Post by harshdeep »

Attached files are the stimulsoft version we are using, Export to PDf file from stimulsoft report viewer, Export to XLS file from stimulsoft report viewer. Now when you open XLS file, you see if I want to apply summation formula on any numeric columns, I cant apply it because of data exported in multiple cells of XLS.

Please note, report can be either of single page or can increase to multiple pages, depends on data.

So please guide us on how to overcome this issue, if I want to work with formulas in XLS for reports. Please provide solution as soon as possible, many of our customers complaining for this issue.
Attachments
Stimulsoft Version
Stimulsoft Version
stimulsoftversion.png (32.46 KiB) Viewed 2218 times
test.xls
From Stimulsoft Report viewer -> Export to XLS
(20 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
test.pdf
From Stimulsoft Report viewer -> Export to PDF
(95.09 KiB) Downloaded 362 times
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

Please, check if you use Allow HTML Tag property of any text component with numbers.
Also, please, read the How to Create Report for Export? section of our User Manual.

Thank you.