Save as PDF Error with Icon Set Condition

Stimulsoft Reports.Silverlight discussion
ElkeFiby

Save as PDF Error with Icon Set Condition

Post by ElkeFiby »

Hello,

I am using Stimulsoft Reports for Silverlight. I have an Report, which shows some data. At some Text-Components I have an Icon Set Condition. It works fine in Preview and also with Save as Word-Document. In the PDF the Text-Components with the Icon Set Condition are not shown at the place where they should be. Two of them show up at the next Page and the others are missing.
It works fine if I use the Highlight Condition instead of the Icon Set Condition.

Can you please help me?
Alex K.

Re: Save as PDF Error with Icon Set Condition

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

Can you please a sample report with test data which reproduce the issue for analysis.

Thank you.
ElkeFiby

Post by ElkeFiby »

I have solved the Problem. I am using a WCF-Service for filling the Report with data. When I click on save as pdf (or anything else) I have to send the XML again to the WCF-Service which generates the Byte[], like in your Trial excample. So the generated document shows everything correct.

I don't know why it is necessary to send the XML again to the WCF-Service to generate the Byte[], but I can't use the methods for generating the Byte[] in Silverlight because the used Methods are in a dll which is not built for Silverlight.
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

It's not clear what do you mean under XML and Byte[]. To be more precise what is the content of these data exactly.
The export of the report is on the server side and sometimes it's necessary to return report template back to the server to export report that is in viewer now.

Thank you.