Exception Changing Font Size of text field

Stimulsoft Reports.Silverlight discussion
StepTK

Exception Changing Font Size of text field

Post by StepTK »

Hello,

enclosed you will find an exception report. Thank you for your help.

Stephan

----------------------------
[Customer Explanation]

Silverlight Demo: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stimulsoft Reports.Ultimate 2013.1\Bin\Designer.SL.html
I get the exception below, when i change the text size of a text field via the right property window (other text properties do work).
When i change the font size via the menu bar at the top it does work! My own silverlight web site does not work as well (i use a custom menu item, so i could not change the font size via
the menu bar at the top.

[General Info]

Application: Stimulsoft Report.Silverlight
Version: Version: 2013.1.1600 from 2 April 2013

[Exception Info]

StackTrace:
at Stimulsoft.Report.SLDesign.PropertyGrid.PropertyGridChangeFontControl.CbFontSizeSelectionChanged(Object sender, SelectionChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.OnSelectionChanged(SelectionChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.InvokeSelectionChanged(List`1 unselectedItems, List`1 selectedItems)
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.SelectionChanger.End()
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.NotifyListItemSelected(ListBoxItem listBoxItem, Boolean isSelected)
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.OnIsSelectedChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.RaisePropertyChangeNotifications(DependencyProperty dp, Object oldValue, Object newValue)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(DependencyProperty property, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, ValueOperation operation)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueInternal(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, Boolean allowReadOnlySet, Boolean isBindingInStyleSetter)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty property, Boolean b)
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.OnListBoxItemClicked(ListBoxItem item)
at System.Windows.Controls.ListBoxItem.OnMouseLeftButtonDown(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Controls.Control.OnMouseLeftButtonDown(Control ctrl, EventArgs e)
at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName, UInt32 flags)

[Assemblies]
Alex K.

Re: Exception Changing Font Size of text field

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

We couldn't reproduce this bug.
Please check the last prerelease build and let us know about the result.

Thank you.
StepTK

Post by StepTK »

Thank you, I have installed the newest prerelease and the bug is gone. Now I get another bug with the new release. I will open a new title in the forum "Stimulsoft Reports Designer.Silverlight ".
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hello,
I have installed the newest prerelease and the bug is gone.

Great!
Now I get another bug with the new release. I will open a new title in the forum "Stimulsoft Reports Designer.Silverlight ".
And this is not great( We will investigate the problem and help you.

Thank you.