StiRectanglePrimitive / StiVertlicalLinePrimitive not displayed

Stimulsoft Reports.WPF discussion
DeSchneller

StiRectanglePrimitive / StiVertlicalLinePrimitive not displayed

Post by DeSchneller »

Hi there,

i was creating a new report in c# by using Stimulsoft 2016.3 and VS2017 wit .Net 4.5.1. All my StiText and StiHorizontalLinePrimitive are displayed well in my report. Only the StiRectanglePrimitive and StiVerticalLinePrimitive are not displayed. I tried to Add StiStartPointPrimitive and StiEndPointPrimitive for each of my rectangles and vertical lines but the result is the same. They are not dislpayed.

I attached the VS-solution to help u findng the solution for this Problem.

Thanks for helping!
Attachments
ReportPrint.zip
(120.93 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
HighAley

Re: StiRectanglePrimitive / StiVertlicalLinePrimitive not displayed

Post by HighAley »

Hello,

You should set the Guid property for the VerticalLinePrimitive and ReferenceToGuid for the start and end points.

Here is the auto generated code from our Designer:

Code: Select all

// 
            // VerticalLinePrimitive1
            // 
            this.VerticalLinePrimitive1 = new Stimulsoft.Report.Components.StiVerticalLinePrimitive();
            this.VerticalLinePrimitive1.ClientRectangle = new Stimulsoft.Base.Drawing.RectangleD(5.2, 1.6, 0.0254, 12.2);
            this.VerticalLinePrimitive1.Color = System.Drawing.Color.Black;
            this.VerticalLinePrimitive1.Guid = "95266fd60e3b42789a067f3c09e4d67a";
            this.VerticalLinePrimitive1.Name = "VerticalLinePrimitive1";
            this.VerticalLinePrimitive1.EndCap = new Stimulsoft.Base.Drawing.StiCap(10, Stimulsoft.Base.Drawing.StiCapStyle.None, 10, true, System.Drawing.Color.Black);
            this.VerticalLinePrimitive1.Interaction = null;
            this.VerticalLinePrimitive1.StartCap = new Stimulsoft.Base.Drawing.StiCap(10, Stimulsoft.Base.Drawing.StiCapStyle.None, 10, true, System.Drawing.Color.Black);
            // 
            // StartPointPrimitive1
            // 
            this.StartPointPrimitive1 = new Stimulsoft.Report.Components.StiStartPointPrimitive();
            this.StartPointPrimitive1.ClientRectangle = new Stimulsoft.Base.Drawing.RectangleD(5.2, 1.6, 0, 0);
            this.StartPointPrimitive1.Name = "StartPointPrimitive1";
            this.StartPointPrimitive1.ReferenceToGuid = "95266fd60e3b42789a067f3c09e4d67a";
            this.StartPointPrimitive1.Interaction = null;
            // 
            // EndPointPrimitive1
            // 
            this.EndPointPrimitive1 = new Stimulsoft.Report.Components.StiEndPointPrimitive();
            this.EndPointPrimitive1.ClientRectangle = new Stimulsoft.Base.Drawing.RectangleD(5.2, 13.8, 0, 0);
            this.EndPointPrimitive1.Name = "EndPointPrimitive1";
            this.EndPointPrimitive1.ReferenceToGuid = "95266fd60e3b42789a067f3c09e4d67a";
            this.EndPointPrimitive1.Interaction = null;
Thank you.
DeSchneller

Post by DeSchneller »

It works ;)

Thanks for help! Next time i will try to generate a report with the designer first ;)
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Okay, thank you for the reply.

Have a nice day!