WPF Designer - Nullpointer exception connect to Cross-tab

Stimulsoft Reports.WPF discussion
rth001

WPF Designer - Nullpointer exception connect to Cross-tab

Post by rth001 »

Hello,

I'm trying to create a chart based on grouping.
Therefore i found this advice here: viewtopic.php?t=55783

I tried to follow these steps,
-DataSources - New Datasources-Data from crosstab
(see file Capture.png)

When i confirm this step with "OK", the Designer throws a Nullpointer exception (see screenshot)
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (57.69 KiB) Viewed 2328 times
This exception was originally thrown at this call stack:
Stimulsoft.Report.Dictionary.StiCrossTabDataSource.FildType(Stimulsoft.Report.Dictionary.StiDataSource, string) in StiCrossTabDataSource.cs
Stimulsoft.Report.Dictionary.StiCrossTabDataSource.BuildColumnsForDictionaryPanel(Stimulsoft.Report.CrossTab.StiCrossTab) in StiCrossTabDataSource.cs
Stimulsoft.Client.Designer.Dictionary.StiCloudCrossTabDataSourceEditWindow.SaveParam(ref Stimulsoft.Report.Dictionary.StiCrossTabDataSource) in StiCloudCrossTabDataSourceEditWindow.xaml.cs
Stimulsoft.Client.Designer.Dictionary.StiCloudCrossTabDataSourceEditWindow.buttonOKClick(object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs) in StiCloudCrossTabDataSourceEditWindow.xaml.cs
System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs)
System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs, bool)
System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(System.Windows.DependencyObject, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs)
System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs)
System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()

Designer Version 2021.

What am I doing wrong?
Lech Kulikowski

Re: WPF Designer - Nullpointer exception connect to Cross-tab

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

We need some additional time to check and fix the issue.

Thank you.