Strange entry in Zoom dropdown

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
RossAFaneuf

Strange entry in Zoom dropdown

Post by RossAFaneuf »

Here is an image of the Zoom dropdown. What is the odd entry containing a script fragment, and how do I get rid of it?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qvb44gvueabw ... n.png?dl=0
Alex K.

Re: Strange entry in Zoom dropdown

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

We couldn't reproduce this bug.
Please try to check the last prerelease build.

If the issue still present, please send us a simple project which reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.
RossAFaneuf

Post by RossAFaneuf »

I have found that this added line in the dropdown menu is actually the body of a javascript function in one of our project JavaScript files. The function is defined on Array.prototype - see below for the complete function definition, although I don't know if the function name or the way it is defined is important.

I can find no documentation of the way the Zoom dropdown menu is constructed, or if it is customizable. Without access to the implementation of creating the menu I have no idea why this would happen. I have confirmed that we have the latest 2016.2 dll, that it is not corrupted in any way, and that this problem does not occur in a simple demonstration application.

Do you have any idea how we might investigate this? It's not practical to send you our entire web application, which is very large.

This is the function in javascript:

Array.prototype.remove = function (from, to) {
var rest = this.slice((to || from) + 1 || this.length);
this.length = from < 0 ? this.length + from : from;
return this.push.apply(this, rest);
};

The <td> element added to the dropdown menu is below. Note that '%' is appended.

<td class="stiJsViewerClearAllStyles" style="padding: 0px 20px 0px 7px; text-align: left; white-space: nowrap;">function (from, to) {
var rest = this.slice((to || from) + 1 || this.length);
this.length = from < 0 ? this.length + from : from;
return this.push.apply(this, rest);
}%</td>
Alex K.

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

The issue is fixed.
The solution will be available in the next prerelease build in this week.

Thank you.