chart repeats

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
laducd

chart repeats

Post by laducd »

Hi
I inserted a chart in a Data Band and am grouping by a trade ccy. For some reason the chart repeats itself, I believe it's for all the currencies. I just want the 1 chart. Please view attached the multiple chart export.
Attachments
Copy of Custom Report_11_6_2017 17_35_42.xlsx
(258.75 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
Alex K.

Re: chart repeats

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

In this case, you should use master-detail construction. Please try to set the MasterComponent and Relation properties for the Chart.

Thank you.
Attachments
03. Chart on Databand.mrt
(798.25 KiB) Downloaded 395 times
laducd

Post by laducd »

I don't get it. If I don't use a data band and just insert a chart I get no data. If I input the chart in a Databand it repeats the same data as many time as my group. In my group I have different currencies.
Attachments
chart.PNG
chart.PNG (131.73 KiB) Viewed 2239 times
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

You should put the chart on a data band.
Did you set the MasterComponent and Relation properties.
If you still need our help, please, send us your report template for analysis.

Thank you.
navid_mf13

create chart with grouping on business object data

Post by navid_mf13 »

Hi,
I create a business object in my report and by using columns of this business object I pass my data from web form to Stimulsoft report.
My data is like that:
A S1 100
A S2 50
A S3 60
B S1 90
B S2 70
B S3 45
(So I define three columns for my business object e.g.C1, C2, C3)
And I want to draw a chart for this data. However, I want to group this data according to first column (C1) values (A or B) and plot different charts in different pages for each value of "C1" (one chart for A value and another chart for B value in which the X-axis shows the second column "C2" and the Y-axis represents the third column "C3" values).
The problem is that, when I use a grouping header and footer in my report (just before and after my data band), this group condition just affectes the text box in the data band and doesn't have any influence on the chart data (in this state I have 6 charts which represent all data (They just repeated 6 times)).
I don't want to draw a new series for the new values of "C1". I want to draw new charts which are grouped on "C1" and passed using business object columns.

Thank you.
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

In this case, you should add an additional data source with grouping (A, B, C) and then use master-detail bands:
https://demo.stimulsoft.com/#Net/ChartOnDataband

Thank you.