Adding report class into class library .NetStandard 2.0

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
Elton

Adding report class into class library .NetStandard 2.0

Post by Elton »

I have a class library (4.6.1) in my projects, which holds all the classes exported via "Reports.Web 2014.1".
Works great! With this approach I can share this library with many web projects.

But nowadays, I'm moving my projects to asp.netcore.
So, I created a class library with netstandard 2.0 and I added the classes exported via "Stimulsoft Designer 2018.1.4".
The dependencies below is required in these classes, but the framework doesn't support. :oops:
System.Drawing;
System.Windows.Forms;

Would it be possible in future releases export a c# class supported in .netstandard 2.0?
Alex K.

Re: Adding report class into class library .NetStandard 2.0

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

There are libraries for the NetCore 2.0, please add to the project the following NuGet package:
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Stimulso ... eb.NetCore

All libraries are the same as in .Net Framefork classes for loading, rendering and exporting reports, and visual components for use in the Web NetCore application.

If you mean exporting report templates to a C# class, at the moment, compiled reports are not supported in our NetCore product, but we have plans to add this feature.

Thank you.
deex_iv

Post by deex_iv »

Alex K. wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:08 am If you mean exporting report templates to a C# class, at the moment, compiled reports are not supported in our NetCore product, but we have plans to add this feature.
Hello.
Can I use this library (stimulsoft.reports.engine.netcore) in my project on net472 for complie reports?
Its buileded, but I got errors likes
The type 'System.Collections.IEnumerable' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'
deex_iv

Post by deex_iv »

Alex K. wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:08 am If you mean exporting report templates to a C# class, at the moment, compiled reports are not supported in our NetCore product, but we have plans to add this feature.
Hello.
Can I use this library (stimulsoft.reports.engine.netcore) in my project on net472 for complie reports?
Its buileded, but I got errors likes
The type 'System.Collections.IEnumerable' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

As a way, you can save report as .cs file and add to your project.

Thank you.
deex_iv

Post by deex_iv »

No, I cannot. Users can change template by downloading a file *.mrt
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello,

Sorry, in this case the report could be rendered in the Interpretation mode only.

Did you try to use Stimulsoft.Reports.Engine package.

Thank you.