Subreport PageHeader not printing on all its pages

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
vineet

Subreport PageHeader not printing on all its pages

Post by vineet »

Hi there,

For sub-reports, if I have a PageHeader band and a HeaderBand, only the HeaderBand is getting printed on all pages and not the PageHeader band. Can you please fix this?

I am aware of how the sub-reports treat the page being of unlimited height. But it seems to know how to properly place a HeaderBand on each page but doesn't do it for PageHeader band, which sounds like a bug to me.

Please refer the sample report.
Stimulsoft.Web 2018.2.1

Cheers,
Vineet
Attachments
Report.mrt
(26.46 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Subreport PageHeader not printing on all its pages

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

You can use additional Header component instead PageHeader.

The sub-report is rendered on ONE page with unlimited height and in this case, PageHeader is printed only one time.

Thank you.
vineet

Post by vineet »

If I add two headers then it stops showing them when it moves to the next databand. Can you please fix the subreport PageHeader not showing on all pages issue? I know you consider subreport to be of Unlimited Height but surely you could do some calculations to check when the new page is being printed and put the sub report page headers there? Doesn't seem reasonable to me given there is no solution.
Attachments
Report.mrt
(29.82 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

In this case, we can recommend do not use SubReports. It is specific of SubReport and we do not have plans to change that behavior at the current moment (Unlimited Height rendering SubReports)

Thank you.