Help!!!

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
jcousineau

Help!!!

Post by jcousineau »

I'm an end user for a product that uses Stimulsoft Web on their .NET framework product.
Our support contract with the company doesn't cover Stimulsoft support, and I'm not a customer of Stimulsoft to ask for support.

I'm trying to manipulate a report provided by the company using Stimulsoft Designer (Web)

The report has Data Sources that I cannot define or look at the query, I can only ADD new sources.

I'm trying to create a relationship on one of the Data Sources, but it's missing an important column that I need to use to index. The column exists in another Data Source.

I've tried many many approaches and I really can't find a way to join data!!!!!

Stimulsoft doesn't support nested relationship.
Stimulsoft allows you to join multiple columns on a relationship, but you can't specify which column is for which column??? [TblA.Column1, TblA.Column2] vs [TblB.Column1, TblB.Column2] ?

I'm tried to create a new Data Source using JOIN in the SELECT statement to include the missing column, but then Stimulsoft returns a value that isn't even part of the relationship, which I really don't understand.

I feel like I've exhausted every technique I can come up with.

Is someone available with experience to remote in and diagnose this challenge? Without experience, it's hard to know all the trick available with Stimulsoft and how to solve this. Without experience it's hard to know how to manipulate Stimulsoft to perform what I want it to do.

Thanks.
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Help!!!

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send us your report with test data which reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.