Range of values on Stacked Bar Chart

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
cbrydon

Range of values on Stacked Bar Chart

Post by cbrydon »

Hello,

I am attempting to create a stacked bar chart using five different series (see attached). Four of the series have values in the range of $100-$500,
while the fifth one has values in the range of $14,000,000 - $26,000,000.

It seems that the range of values is too large in order for things to display properly.

I tried turning on the label markers, but the alignment for those is only left or right (there is no center option) so they appear offset.
The other issue with using the label markers is that they appear on top of each other (for the series whose values are close together).

What I'd like to be able to do is display a thin green line at the bottom of the bars for 2019-2023 and a thin yellow line at the bottom
of the bars for 2024 and 2025. Is this possible?

Carl
Attachments
StackedBarChartWithReconstruction.pdf
(90.36 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Range of values on Stacked Bar Chart

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Could you provide a sample which shows the needed result?

Thank you.
cbrydon

Post by cbrydon »

Lech, Attached is a jpg of what I'm looking for, but I'm not sure that its possible. The attached chart has values in the range of
$50,000,000 to $350,000,000 for the Reconstructions Series. The range of values for the Proactive Maintenance, Rehabilitation,
Repairs, and Preservation series is $100 to $500 and they don't appear as bars on the chart.

In cases like this where the value range for one series is large and the range for other series is small, can the existence of the smaller
series be made visible by drawing small lines at the bottom of each bar where they have values? In the screenshot I attached, using Paint
I added small lines across the bottom of the bar for 2019 basically to say "hey, there is some data here but its not enough to draw an actual
bar".

I hope this helps,
Carl
Attachments
StackedBarChart.JPG
StackedBarChart.JPG (101.5 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send us a sample report with test data which reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.