drill-down filter

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
cbrydon

drill-down filter

Post by cbrydon »

Hello,

I have a drill-down report that is working OK, but I have a question about the filter used for the databand on the drill-down page.

The first page of the report contains a chart with 3 series, one series is a Clustered Column Series and the other two are line series.
I have drill-down enabled on the clustered column series and a tag set in the Tag Data Column for that series.

On page two I also have a Clustered Column series (that shows more detail). I have the filter for the clustered columns series on
page 2 set with the following expression... WorkOrdersByEmployee.ShiftName == System.Convert.ToString(this["SeriesTag"]).

I have two questions.

1. How does the filter for the chart on page 2 know which series from chart 1 to get the SeriesTag from?
2. Instead of using the following expression... System.Convert.ToString(this["SeriesTag"]) is it possible
to use something like... System.Convert.ToString(this.Chart1.Series[0]["SeriesTag"]). If this is possible,
can you provide the proper syntax for such an expression?

Thank You,
Carl
Lech Kulikowski

Re: drill-down filter

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Could you send us a sample report for analysis, we will try to find a solution for you.

Thank you.
cbrydon

Post by cbrydon »

Thanks Lech, I will try to do that over the next couple of days.

Carl
Lech Kulikowski

Hello

Ok.
Please let us know if you need any additional help.

Thank you.
cbrydon

Post by cbrydon »

Hi Lech,

I was able to figure out how to deal with the filters properly in Stimulsoft 2020.2.3 from 29 April 2020, ASP.NET, JS.

Thank You,
Carl
Lech Kulikowski

Hello

Ok.
Please let us know if you need any additional help.

Thank you.