OData data soure issues in angular net core

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
vitek.abeln

OData data soure issues in angular net core

Post by vitek.abeln »

Hello,

I have a angular & .net core project which uses Stimulsoft.Reports.Angular.NetCore 2021.3.4. In the designer I was trying to connect to out OData v3.0 data source. From the URL of my odata endpoint I don't receive any columns, event though there are two collections present our OData source. When I skip the schema wizard when adding Odata I get this error ( "Specified method is not supported":
odata error.png
odata error.png (35.09 KiB) Viewed 937 times
). I did some search online and I have seen that you need an extra nuget package for OData. I have installed (https://www.nuget.org/packages/Stimulso ... a/2021.1.1) Stimulsoft.Data.Odata into my .net core project but it does not seem to make a difference.

I tried to manually write in the columns for the data source and only then it receives data, so the connection works. However ... last week I have somehow managed to automatically get the columns for our Odata( I still don't know why it worked and our code has not changed since then). Overall the behaviour seems very strange. Is there something I forgot to do or is the Odata functionality to automatically get the columns from data source broken. Any help is appreciated.

We have our own Odata service. For good measure I have also added a sample response.
odata_response.xml
(2.32 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
Best regards
Attachments
odata no data.png
odata no data.png (3.86 KiB) Viewed 934 times
odata no data.png
odata no data.png (3.86 KiB) Viewed 937 times
Lech Kulikowski

Re: OData data soure issues in angular net core

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

We couldn't reproduce the issue.
Please send us a sample that reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.
vitek.abeln

Post by vitek.abeln »

Hi,

We have fixed the issue. We changed our odata from v3 to v4 and it now works flawlessly.

Thank you
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello

Ok.
Please let us know if you need any additional help.

Thank you.