Does Nested Grouping Work in Reports.Fx

Stimulsoft Reports.Flex discussion
trademark16

Post by trademark16 »

Are there any known issues with nested grouping in Reports.Fx? I am trying the following with no success:

Group Header 1 (Salesman)
Group Header (Customer)
DataBand
Group Footer (Should be cusomter summary)
Group Footer (Should be saleman summary)

And in each of the group footers I want to sum up the data the corresponds to the Group Header.

So for my example in header one I have a salesman, and in header two I have a customer (all belonging to above saleman). So in footer two just after the data i want the customer summary amount and in the last group footer I want the summary amount for the salesman.

When working in Designer with a small test XML file this appears to work ok, but my data is dynamically added using regDataXML method and an XML file.

Any help would be great.
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.
trademark16 wrote:Are there any known issues with nested grouping in Reports.Fx? I am trying the following with no success:

Group Header 1 (Salesman)
Group Header (Customer)
DataBand
Group Footer (Should be cusomter summary)
Group Footer (Should be saleman summary)

And in each of the group footers I want to sum up the data the corresponds to the Group Header.

So for my example in header one I have a salesman, and in header two I have a customer (all belonging to above saleman). So in footer two just after the data i want the customer summary amount and in the last group footer I want the summary amount for the salesman.

When working in Designer with a small test XML file this appears to work ok, but my data is dynamically added using regDataXML method and an XML file.

Any help would be great.
Which version of Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for Flex do you use?

Please provide more details regarding your issue.

Thank you.
trademark16

Post by trademark16 »

I was originally using 4.26.2011. I upgraded to version 8.5.2011 today and it resolved this issue.

Thanks.
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

Let us know if you need any additional help.

Thank you.