Some notes

Stimulsoft Reports.PHP discussion
tony.tomov

Some notes

Post by tony.tomov »

Hello,

First of all thank you for creating this product. It seems it is will be one of the best.

I want to tell you some notes and remarks. I know this is a just the beginning, but... let make this beter

Using the 2015.3 official release

1. In designer after creating a connection datasource (in my case MySQL) I try to create "New Data from MysqlConnection" - the new window apper, but when I try to select Name In DataSource, but the list is empty - I must enter it manual.

2. I highly recommend you to use PDO driver.

3. I can not create a summary for a group in group footer. The grand Total sum is ok, but for a group it is not working - In Summary Running property I try Report or Column, but nothing work

4. I see that you load the entrie data at client. This is fine for relative small data, but not for a big one.
I run the standard northwind database (table orders with grouping by customer) - the report load very slow.
Actually you can try this. The records are about 800. Not sure what will happen if they are 8000.

Hope this will help to improve your great product.

Kind Regards,
Tony
HighAley

Re: Some notes

Post by HighAley »

Hello, Tony.

1. Thank you for the notice. We will check it and make an improvement.

2. Sure. We are working on adding PDO driver. It will be added later.

3. We have made some improvements. Please, check our latest prerelease build that available on our site.

4. This feature is added to out to-do list for .NET engine, and after the implementation will be ported to JS.

Thank you.
tony.tomov

Post by tony.tomov »

HighAley wrote:Hello, Tony.

1. Thank you for the notice. We will check it and make an improvement.

2. Sure. We are working on adding PDO driver. It will be added later.

3. We have made some improvements. Please, check our latest prerelease build that available on our site.

4. This feature is added to out to-do list for .NET engine, and after the implementation will be ported to JS.

Thank you.
Just want to know what is the status of PDO driver. As per this post you workin on it....
Alex K.

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

Please send us a request on support@stimulsoft.com

Thank you.