Issue in strings of SQL statements in designer.js

Stimulsoft Reports.PHP discussion
andreb

Issue in strings of SQL statements in designer.js

Post by andreb »

Hi,

The new version 2016.2 looks good.

But I have an issue in designer.js
When I enter an sql statement in the designer.js and test within the component all is fine.
But when I preview the report I get errors like:

ER_PARSE_ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\r\nfrom mcis_rel_uprof_blok rub \r\njoin mcis_blokken bl on\r\n (rub.id_blok =' at line 1
ER_PARSE_ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\r\nfrom mcis_vakken vk\r\njoin mcis_rel_blok_vak rel ON\r\n(vk.id_vak = rel.id_' at line 1

It seems that there are next line en return string added to the text of the SQL statement. I mean the '\r\n' strings.
The problem occurs at all my existing reports (which do work fine in designer.fx)

Is there a solution for this?

Thank you, André
Alex K.

Re: Issue in strings of SQL statements in designer.js

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

This issue was fixed.
Please download release version again.

Thank you.
andreb

Post by andreb »

Thank you Aleksey,

This issue in designer.js is fixed but there is still something with the sql component that is strange. Perhaps it is related with this issue.

When I run a report (which allready exists and works fine in designer.fx) the report fails: message 'Cannot read property 'columnName' of undefined'.
In the datasource (MYSQL) component the Columns cannot be retrieved allthough the query is correct.
Because the columns cannot be retrieved, the corresponding datatext of the text component cannot be shown on the page. When I delete these Texts from the report page I can run the report.

So the query runs fine, but the columns cannot be retrieved within the datasource component.
It only happens with long SQL statements. From simple short sql statements the column names can be retrieved (and therefore be shown on the report page).

Can you help with this one?

Andre
Alex K.

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

Can you please send us your report template for analysis.
Also, please check that your columns or data sources do not contain space in the name. Were some problems with this in JS version.

Thank you.