Truly HTML5 Stimulsoft version

Сonversation on different topics
hugo

Truly HTML5 Stimulsoft version

Post by hugo »

There is any plans to create a truly HTML5 Stimulsoft version (ie a JS Stimulsoft viewer that is rendered on the browser like the Flex version is renderer on the Flash Player and without dependent on a server language like ASP/PHP) ?

If yes, I would be happy to pay for it!
Andrew

Re: Truly HTML5 Stimulsoft version

Post by Andrew »

Dear Hugo,

Thank you for the suggestion.

Some days ago we have been discussing the possibility to create such a product. On the current moment I cannot whether we go forward to design it or not. But... who knows))

Thank you.
hugo

Post by hugo »

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your reply.

Currently I'm using Stimulsoft for Flex with AIR desktop but for the web I started with the current wave of HTML5 with PHP backend with AJAX and I will use an AIR app on the server to generate the PDF so it's more like a workaround and there is no viewer in the middle. How course I will not use the Flex viewer for web since it require Flash and will avoid the meaning of creating a truly HTML web application.

If you decide latter create such a product with 100% JS or HTML (canvas) + JS, for sure I will be one of your first costumer of that product.

Even if you don't have a designer and viewer but only a render with PDF export (so no backend render), will be a good start and I'm willing to pay advanced in that stage to help (even in a little percentage) to support the product.

Hope you advance for it one day!
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Dear Hugo,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. We will take this into consideration!

Have a nice day!