Little Help Please

Сonversation on different topics
AWSSteel

Little Help Please

Post by AWSSteel »

I am trying to edit a .mrt we have here. I have 2 textboxes I am trying to get the average for. I would like to get a price per pound. I have the following that I wrote for that average but it is not working. =ReportItems!textbox49.Value / ReportItems!textbox51.Value

Below is the formula for each textbox. Textbox 49 then 51. Text49 is cost in dollars and Text51 is weight in pounds.

{FabSuite.priceToDisplay(1,
Sum(ShapeGradeDimensionDataBand:ShapeInventoryItemDataBand, InventoryItems.Valuation) +
Sum(ShapeGradeDimensionDataBand:ShapeTransactionTFSDataBand, InventoryTransactions_TFS.Valuation) -
Sum(ShapeGradeDimensionDataBand:ShapeTransactionReverseTFSDataBand, InventoryTransactions_ReverseTFS.Valuation) +
Sum(ShapeGradeDimensionDataBand:ShapeTransactionScrapDataBand, InventoryTransactions_Scrap.Valuation) +
Sum(ShapeGradeDimensionDataBand:ShapeTransactionChargeDataBand, InventoryTransactions_Charge.Valuation) +
Sum(ShapeGradeDimensionDataBand:ShapeTransactionRevaluationDataBand, InventoryTransactions_Revaluation.Valuation) +
Sum(ShapeGradeDimensionDataBand:ShapeTransactionLowDropWasteDataBand, InventoryTransactions_LowDropWaste.Valuation) +
Sum(ShapeGradeDimensionDataBand:ShapeTransactionReceiveHistoryDataBand, InventoryTransactions_REC.Valuation),
0)}

{FabSuite.weightToDisplay(
Sum(ShapeGradeDimensionDataBand:ShapeInventoryItemDataBand, InventoryItems.Weight) +
Sum(ShapeGradeDimensionDataBand:ShapeTransactionTFSDataBand, InventoryTransactions_TFS.Weight) -
Sum(ShapeGradeDimensionDataBand:ShapeTransactionReverseTFSDataBand, InventoryTransactions_ReverseTFS.Weight) +
Sum(ShapeGradeDimensionDataBand:ShapeTransactionReceiveHistoryDataBand, InventoryTransactions_REC.Weight),
varMetricWeight)}

Can someone please help me out with this?
HighAley

Re: Little Help Please

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

Usually there are many instances of the same component on the rendered report.
Unfortunately, it's impossible to get values of the components this way.
You could use the same expression or save the values to variables.

Thank you.