Browser Error While Exporting to PDF

Stimulsoft Reports.JS discussion
HighAley

Re: Browser Error While Exporting to PDF

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

We have made an improvement of issue with alignment.
Please, check our next build.

Thank you.
ScottStoneback

Post by ScottStoneback »

My machine is running Window 7 Pro, Service Pack 1, 64-bit.

In Chrome, installed extensions are AngularJS Batarang, Google Docs, and Google Docs Offline.

In Firefox, installed extensions are BrowserStack and Firebug. Plugins include ActiveTouch General Plugin Container, Microsoft Office 2013, OpenH264 Video Codec, Primetime Content Decryption Module, Shockwave Flash, Adobe Acrobat, Citrix Online Web Deployment, Google Update, Java, Microsoft Office 2010, NVidia 3D Vision, Octoshape Streaming Services, Silverlight, and VMWare Remote Console.

In IE, installed extensions are Broadsoft Telephony toolbar, Shockwave Flash, XML DOM Document, Skype for Business Browser Helper, Groove GFS Browser Helper, Office Document Cache Handler, Skype for Business Click to Call, Groove Folder Synchronization, Send to OneNote, OneNote Linked Notes, Fiddler, and Java.

I really like the idea of using the js version, but this issue is pretty much a show-stopper for us. It is imperative that we get this working. I appreciate your continued support.
Thanks,
Scott
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello, Scott.

Maybe you could give us access via TeamViewer? We will look at the issue on your side and maybe we will be able to do something.

Thank you.
ScottStoneback

Post by ScottStoneback »

I think that would be a good idea.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Please send us the TeamViewer access details to support@stimulsoft.com . Please refer to this forum thread.

Waiting for your email on Support.
Thank you.
ScottStoneback

Post by ScottStoneback »

I don't have any TeamViewer access details. I assumed you guys were going to organize and initiate the meeting.
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

Please, write us to support@stimulsoft.com with desired time of meeting. We will schedule it and send you invitation.
Our working ours are from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm GMT+3 on any working day.

Thank you.