Condition and Shape Bug

Stimulsoft Reports.JS discussion
markb

Condition and Shape Bug

Post by markb »

Hi

I'm using the latest 2017.1.11 version of the JS designer/viewer.
Please find attached an example to show 2 bugs and 1 feature request:

1. I have placed the same Condition on the Text and CheckBox components, to hide the border. When you preview the Text works fine, the CheckBox does not implement the condition (nor in pdf).
2. The Rectangle Shape that i've added, its Top is 16mm whereas the CheckBox alongside it has a Top of 6mm. If you look at the Report Tree, you will see that RectanglePrimitive1 is both inside AND outside the panel. My guess is while the Shape is contained within the Panel, its Top is from the Top of the Page, not the Top of the panel.
3. This is a request, the Shape controls do not have Condition properties, which means I cannot make them hidden (disabled) or change colour based on expression settings. Could you add Conditions to all the Shape controls. Otherwise the only way to achieve this is to put the shape in a panel, and use the panel's conditions.

Regards

Mark
Attachments
Test Example.mrt
(5.97 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
markb

Re: Condition and Shape Bug

Post by markb »

Please add to the above:

1. QR Code's do not show their border when previewed.
2. The Condition on the QR Code doesnt work, I've set it to be red, but it stays black.
3. The Icon that shows that a Condition is present (bottom left corner) doesn't show on QR Code's.

Hope this helps

Mark
Attachments
Test Example.mrt
(7.11 KiB) Downloaded 335 times
Alex K.

Re: Condition and Shape Bug

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

Thank you for bug reports. We have added these tasks to our to-do list.

Thank you.