Rows Missing

Stimulsoft Reports.JS discussion
grbspltt

Rows Missing

Post by grbspltt »

I have a field that displays the line number using the LineThrough system variable. It was working properly at one point, but now it is skipping lines. FOr example, the report displays lines 3,4,5,8,11,13,15,19 instead of 1-19. There is an aggregate in the report that sums all the values and the amount is correct based on the data that should be displayed, however manually summing up the values of the rows being rendered it is short. See attached .mrt with sample data.

Using Stimulsoft Reports.JS version 2019.3.1 from May 2019

EDIT: I updated to version 2019.4.1 from 21 October 2019. There is no JS Designer (as far as I can tell). The WinForms designer works great, all the rows are there, but when I deploy the updated client side libraries and report code the rows are still missing and there are now some new problems.

Kevin
Attachments
RainbowReport3.mrt
(96.51 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
grbspltt

Re: Rows Missing

Post by grbspltt »

After much headbanging, and switching back and forth between the WinForms designer and the JS designer, it looks like the date format is what caused the rows to disappear. I had to change the data type in the column to string, use Convert.ToDateTime(column).ToString("MM/dd/yy")

All is well.
Andrew

Re: Rows Missing

Post by Andrew »

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for the reply.

Great, that your issue is resolved. Than you for this information.