exportDocumentAsync takes a long time to execute

Stimulsoft Reports.JS discussion
adbaisan

exportDocumentAsync takes a long time to execute

Post by adbaisan »

Hello,
I have a report built from several templates with different data sources. For a test with 18MB of data it take 11 minutes, 1 minute to gather and format data and after that render each template, and 10 minutes in exportDocumentAsync. Is there a way we can optimize our templates or execute other functions to optimize this function?
It works ok for smaller data sources, but with bigger data sources we had a hanging time of 18 minutes, and that is hard to accept. I there any advice you can offer?
Lech Kulikowski

Re: exportDocumentAsync takes a long time to execute

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send us a sample report with test data that reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.
adbaisan

Post by adbaisan »

If you merge four templates like this with the same datasource I have attached "exportDocumentAsync" will take one and a half minutes, we have about 30 in a report, and it takes 10 minutes to export one, we have even bigger data and it takes sometimes more than 20 minutes. Please give us any information on how we can speed up the process.
Attachments
temp7578327526162067610.json
(911.5 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
stages.mrt
(81.04 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello,

Sorry, we can't reproduce the issue.
Could you send us a sample with code that you use and time that this code takes for the rendering and export.

Thank you.