Add the Dynamic Sorting, Filters on columns of report at runtime(i.e before rendering to viewer using Report.JS)

Stimulsoft Reports.JS discussion
sathishy

Add the Dynamic Sorting, Filters on columns of report at runtime(i.e before rendering to viewer using Report.JS)

Post by sathishy »

Hi All,

I have use-cases like below:
1. Generate report at runtime and using data from SQL datasource. - I implemented this via programmatically.
2. Add Sorting, Filters at runtime before rendering at viewer.
3. is there any chance to maintain user specific visualizations changes(like: someone wants only few columns data, chartbars instead table forma etc in report)

Please suggest how we can achieve these using Report.JS(Javascript).

Thanks,
Sathish
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Add the Dynamic Sorting, Filters on columns of report at runtime(i.e before rendering to viewer using Report.JS)

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

You can implement it directly in code:
https://www.stimulsoft.com/en/samples/j ... -from-code

also, use request from user variables with Condtions to show/hide some elements, sample report in the attachment.

Thank you.
Attachments
SelectingColumns.mrt
(787.62 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
budha.jethava

Re: Add the Dynamic Sorting, Filters on columns of report at runtime(i.e before rendering to viewer using Report.JS)

Post by budha.jethava »

Hello,

I'm adding dynamic sorting after report has been generated. report column sorting not working properly. one column has alpha numeric value and other column contain date having MM-dd-YYYY format. After applying sorting it's not working properly. I have added sorting code in viewer.php file. Please do needful.

-Regards,
Budha Jethava
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send us a sample report with test data that reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.