Excel value issue

Stimulsoft Dashboards.WEB discussion
sjarlyk

Excel value issue

Post by sjarlyk »

Hi, I have a problem for the Excel value issue.
For a simple =SUM(.... formula this option works correct.

However if I put in something more complex like =SUM(OFFSET(E4;0;0;ROW()-4;1)) and try to export it/open it in Type Excel format it gives error messages in Excel and it removes the formulas from the sheet.

Can anyone help me?

We are using: Version 2019.4.2 from 13 November 2019, .NET Core, JS
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Excel value issue

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send us a sample report with test data that reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.
sjarlyk

Post by sjarlyk »

Hi,

I don't have direct access to the webserver which holds the report. Don't know if I can download it to local somehow?
Maybe a bit more information could help.
Let's say you have a integer number on the data band.
In the footer I would like to count a column over all rows above (no problem in the report).
But since the exported excel will be used and changed in the office, I would like to have a sum at the bottom instead of a static value.
I put in the Excel value property =SUM(OFFSET(E4;0;0;ROW()-4;1)) , which mainly is Sum the range of cell E4 up until the row above where this formula is.
Of course with the use of {Line} this could be created easier, but this doesn't work anymore if you want to create subtotals for groups in between (more rows are added than Lines you have).

There is one more thing to mention, the excel version is in dutch, so all formulas are normally translated to the dutch vba names.

I hope this input helps,

Thank you
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

No matter how the formula is displayed in Excel itself, inside the file, the formula must be written in an internal format (English command name, English regional settings).
For example, instead of
=SUMMEWENNS(A:A; "id"; F:F)
should be:
=SUMIF(A:A, "id", F:F)

Thank you.