Dashboard.Web Features pt.2

Stimulsoft Dashboards.WEB discussion
brett.macpherson

Dashboard.Web Features pt.2

Post by brett.macpherson »

Hi Simulsoft team,
been using this product for a little bit now and just have some more feedback on some possible enhancements to the product:
(sorry alot to unpack)

Data transformation:
Really like the running total option, would also like to see a running average total
When creating calculated figures it would be nice to have the calculations apply to the running total if that option has been selected for the field ie for creating running weighted averages

Charts
When using the stacked column graph type it enforces all chart items to be in the stack. It would be handle to be able to combine stacked columns with line graphs ie the line is excluded from the stack.
When using range graphs it is also not possible to combine a range with a line/column graph which would also be handy
if manually setting the range of the chart it simply zooms in on the current graph and doesn't redraw the grid lines appropriately for the new range and it is not possible to specify the grid line increments.
Manually setting the range on the left axis affect the right axis which cannot have it's range manually set(manual ranges on the right axis would be also handy).

Table:
it is not possible to set conditions on a table, this would be really useful as the existing options aren't extensive enough

Gauges:
When setting the colour ranges it does not accept decimal places in the .web app, you can however do this on the windows application.
How do you control the intermediate value indications on the gauge. I only every get a value at the start/end/middle. It would be good to be able to control how many values are displayed

general
Date filters if i set a date filter to be greater/less/equal to a specific value it works. if i try to set a date filter be less than {today()} it doesn't work. Are there any tricks
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Dashboard.Web Features pt.2

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

We need some additional time to investigate the issue, we will let you know about the result.

Thank you.
brett.macpherson

Post by brett.macpherson »

thanks Lech,
just some ideas for you that i would find handy if you're looking to add new features.
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions, we will discuss about these suggestions.

Thank you.