Stimulsoft Designer | Expression with IIF for image

Stimulsoft Dashboards.WIN discussion
elcze

Stimulsoft Designer | Expression with IIF for image

Post by elcze »

Hello everyone,

first of all I would like to say hello and explain my question. At the beginning of June, we have changed the ERP software for InsERT nexo PRO, which is using Stimulsoft Designer for documents. To be honest I'm not a programmer, certainly not in C #. However having a stubborn character, I was able to personalize plenty of templates according our needs and my taste. I'm stuck on one issue. I would like to use a pictogram on one of templates, but its appearance should depend on the result of the logical expression IIF. Can anybody advise how the expression should look like?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you and best regards,
Leszek
--
BR
Leszek
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Stimulsoft Designer | Expression with IIF for image

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Could you explain your issue in more detail, which expression for Image do you need?

If you need to show only the necessary image, you can add several Images components and by Condition enable only necessary.

Thank you.
elcze

Post by elcze »

Hi Lech,

many thanks for your reply, in a meantime, we did manage to solve our problem using just simple expression. All works as expected!
--
BR
Leszek
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

Okay, thank you for the reply. Great that you could resolve the issue. If you have a universal suggestion for other users of our tool, feel free to share it here.

Thank you :)