dashboard empty row problem

Stimulsoft Dashboards.JS discussion
aixmo

dashboard empty row problem

Post by aixmo »

I use a remote data source instead of an XLS data source, which won't cause this problem. My data source returns six pieces of data. Some dashboard control data display normally. Some controls will have one more line of blank line data. I checked that there are only six pieces of data from my data source. There are no blank lines. The red box of the picture is blank data. These data should not appear. Thank you!

Remark:
I have done a lot of tests for this problem. In such a special situation, this problem will occur. There are two datasets. If the table uses these two datasets separately, there will be blank lines. I have uploaded an DashboardPopulationByState(1).mrt report in this post.
Attachments
DashboardPopulationByState(1).mrt
(40.03 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
QQ截图20200406153541.jpg
QQ截图20200406153541.jpg (74.26 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
Lech Kulikowski

Re: dashboard empty row problem

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

We need some time to fix the issue.

Thank you.
Lech Kulikowski

Re: dashboard empty row problem

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

This report uses some data sources. These data sources are not connected each to others with data relations. The dashboard engine joins all used data sources into one big table and not connected data sources joined in sequence. This is why you see empty rows. So, you can remove it with the help of the 'Group' property of each element. You can specify random values in that property. For example, 1, 2, 3.

Thank you.