I don't know how to realize a smooth transition between my details databand and the master footerband when the details databand break it always leave an empty space between the last data row and the master footerband.
My report structure is databand (master1) -> databand (sub master1) -> databand (details1) -> footerband on master1.
I'm on a very old version 2012.1.1300, this issue may have been fix in more recent release if that the case let me know.
Some pictures will explain this easier
- 218.PNG (27.72 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
- sub master1 named "DBMethod" the arrow point at "details1" sub report (heigth=0)
- 217.PNG (21.17 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
- Master1 named "Echantillon"
- 216.PNG (97.33 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
- Report Render
- 219.PNG (83.65 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
Please send us a sample report with test data that reproduces the issue for analysis.
Thank you for your quick reply.
I don't know if this will work, usualy I work with a SQL SERVER connection. I reduce the mrt file and datasource to the minimun.
I don't much knowledge in sharing report so if this doesn't work I suggest you send me a report with data (a master detail relation) in it and I try replicate my issue with it.
We couldn't run your report with the sent data. Please modify it with using csv files and send us for analysis.
I can't get it to work with CSV, it crash with an error index "out of reach" style but don't tell me on which CSV file it is.
I pick up an random example and could reproduce the issue.
We couldn't reproduce the issue. Please try to check the last release build.
- Screenshot 2021-06-29 125417.png (30.53 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
You for sure reproduce it, but perhaps I wasn't clear about my issue : on your captures, you can see there is a gap between the footer and the last line before break (33,66,99).
I would like the footer to be place right after the last printed line, like for line 100.
In that case, you should replace DataBand from Panel on the page.
Do you mean like this ?
To me this kinda works sometime :
- notworking.PNG (76.01 KiB) Viewed 891 times
- kindaworks.PNG (65.65 KiB) Viewed 891 times
Yes. And the last release build.
- Screenshot 2021-07-27 110528.png (17.58 KiB) Viewed 877 times