Cross tabs - changing how the total column calculates

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
EvanHaddix

Cross tabs - changing how the total column calculates

Post by EvanHaddix »

Hey, I am having a bit of an issue configuring my cross tabs. I have 3 summary data points. The issue I am facing is that I want my totals column to have the sum of all 3 data points together, not the sum of each individual data point.

My cross tab setup has an employee category in the rows section and the department in the columns section. In the summary section, I am looking at 3 fields. I have the cross tab setup vertically, so the data fields being gathered are grouped in columns under the different departments. All of that is working properly, but the totals section is currently giving totals for each of the 3 individual fields i placed within the summary. Is there a way to make the totals column display the sum of values for all 3 fields? My 3 fields for gathering data are all dollar amounts, and I just need a total summary of each component as opposed to having the individual sums.

Edit: Also, how can i set the total values to show up blank if the value is 0 ?
Alex K.

Re: Cross tabs - changing how the total column calculates

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

In this case, you can try to use the Cross-Data component instead of the Cross-Tab.
Please check the sample report in the attachment which shows differences in these components.

Thank you.
Attachments
CrossTabvsCrossDataReport.mrt
(38.19 KiB) Downloaded 484 times