Retrieve several entries from an Excel file

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
Jennypi

Re: Retrieve several entries from an Excel file

Post by Jennypi »

Thank you, I tried but when typing "5460, 5451" for example I am getting an error message:
"No value given for one or more required parameters"

Do you have the same error message?
Alex K.

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

Yes. Please see on screenshots.

Thank you.
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (18.92 KiB) Viewed 4174 times
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (47.44 KiB) Viewed 4174 times
Jennypi

Post by Jennypi »

Hi,

OK, so maybe my version is wrong.
I'm trying to update my application with the latest librairies, but when I build and run it, I see "TRIAL" in the middle of the page.
Am I supposed to download Stimulsoft from your website, install it on my computer, enter my username and pwd, and then the librairies will be unlocked (without "TRIAL")? And then I can use it to build my solution?
Here is a link to my application so that you can see whats wrong.

Thanks!
Jennypi

Post by Jennypi »

Addition: I've found some information about how to activate the product with my licence key, but I can't understand where I'm supposed to paste the "Activation Using Code" code. I tried to paste it in the Main form code but I'm getting errors.
Sorry, I didn't build this application, the guy has left the company so your help would be welcome.

Thank you.
Alex K.

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

Starting from the release 2017.1, you will need to use an activation code or license key to activate Stimulsoft products. From your personal account you should click the How to Activate button, copy the activation code or download the license key (license.key) and apply them following the elaborate instructions given right under the activation option.

You need to run this code one time when you start your application or service. Find more detailed information on product activation from your account.

Thank you.
Jennypi

Post by Jennypi »

Thank you Aleksey but as I wrote, I already read those instructions but I don't understand where to paste this code. I'm not a developer, someone else develop my application.
Could you please download it here and tell me where exactly should I paste the code?
Alex K.

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

Your sample does not contain source code. We couldn't check it.

Thank you.
Jennypi

Post by Jennypi »

I don't understand. Am I supposed to embed the code of the licence in every single report that I create??
I thought I was supposed to embed it into the code of the Main form of the application.
This new licensing system is really complicated for non-developer users, in my opinion.
Alex K.

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

You should use activation in the source code of your application, not in report.

Thank you.
Jennypi

Post by Jennypi »

Hello,

OK I understand now. Here is a link to the code of my application. I tried to include the licence code in the Main form, but I'm getting errors when building the solution.

Thanks for your help :)