Barocdes generates only in first page

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
alibsh

Barocdes generates only in first page

Post by alibsh »

I'm using Stimulsoft Reports in a MVC web application. There is a CODE128C barcode in a report which contains 4 items in every page(every item has one barcode).

When I clicked "Print with preview" button in "Print Viewer" from within web app, only first page items have a rendered barcode and other have an empty barcode!
It's very strange that when I do it again(close print dialog and open it again with clicking "Print with preview") barcodes in all page will be rendered!
Even I create a fresh report that contain only one barcode object in each databand item. But the problem still exists. Based on my experience if I go through the last page before I print the report, this problem will not occur and all barcodes will render correctly. I think there must be an option either in code or in report designer to force stimulReports load all pages while user perform a print

If there is only one user, we could FORCE him to open print preview twice! :) But we have very ignorant users who can waste a lot of paper!

Is it a bug in StimulReports? Or I must change something in Report Designer or in my code?
Alex K.

Re: Barocdes generates only in first page

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

Please send us a sample report with test data for analysis.
Also, please clarify which browser are you use?

Thank you.
alibsh

Post by alibsh »

Thanks Alex K. The problem solved. I mistakenly referenced two different versions of dlls to the project! The stimulsoft.Base version is different from other dlls version. The problem solved with referencing to the same versions. Thanks anyway bro...
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

The version of our assemblies should be the same.
It could case this any other strange errors.

Thank you.