Chart Line x-axis time step

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
urivskay

Chart Line x-axis time step

Post by urivskay »

Hello. I had the following problem. I have a line graph. On the X-axis, I have time. I need time to be displayed in 15 minute increments. And if in the data on which the chart is plotted I did not have the values for some 15 minutes, then the diagram showed a break. When the data appears, the graph will continue to be drawn. I could not do it.
I use the Time step, but it outputs the wrong time. Please tell me how to do this?
I attached the template.
Attachments
screen.PNG
screen.PNG (71.07 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
Report6.mrt
(16.64 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
6.json
(3.01 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Chart Line x-axis time step

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

There is no standard way to implement it, you can
- analyze your data and prepare separate series for each break
- add breaks arguments with null values and set ShowNull = false

Thank you.
urivskay

Post by urivskay »

It's a pity...
Tell me please. Previously, I used the report generation program from PerpetuumSoft. They have the ability to write scripts inside reports. In these scripts, you can both work with the data, and with the report.
But I could not find how to write a script in your program. Tell me, how can I do this? It is very important for me to do this in a designer.

I also very much ask you to finalize your graphics, so that they themselves build breaks. It is very important that the time step works correctly. If I set the interval for 15 minutes, then it takes data for every 15 minutes and outputs it, and if there is no data, it draws a break. This is done by Microsoft in System.Web.UI.DataVisualization.Charting and it's very convenient!
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

You can use events for components or Code Tab to write your scripts. But additional scripts are supported only in NET based products.

Thank you.
urivskay

Post by urivskay »

Hello,
tell me where you can find examples of how to use scripts?
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

There are no any samples with scripts. You can use any c# code and NET Framework methods in events.

Thank you.