Support for Brother QL-820NWB Label Printer

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
pickup.j

Support for Brother QL-820NWB Label Printer

Post by pickup.j »

Hi, I am having issues printing labels to a Brother QL-820NWB. I am confident the template is correct as we do get labels printing sporadically that look good. The issue is we get lots of labels printing as solid ink then after a number of labels have printed the printing will display the "Receiving" message on its display, the green light will flash and it remain like that indefinitely or until the unit is powered off.

I have emailed Brother and there response was as follows:
"After reviewing some information regarding your inquiry, I was able to confirm that the application you are using to print is not listed within the list of compatible third-party applications for this machine. Since the application is not recommended by Brother to be used with this machine, you will need to get in contact with the application manufacturer for further assistance regarding this matter. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause you."

We use Stimulsoft as the default document designer for our ticketing system (SeatGeek's SRO4). The version of Stimulsoft Reports.Net is 2014.2.2000 and the .Net Framework version is v4.0.30319.

I hope you can offer some help to stop the printing of labels with a solid ink and to get the print job printing in its entirety. Maybe some dialogue with Brother is required.
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Support for Brother QL-820NWB Label Printer

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send your request on support@stimulsoft.com

Thank you.