Paging event send new report request

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
yuan1609

Paging event send new report request

Post by yuan1609 »

I'm using v2019.2.3.

When I'm using button to change pages on Report Viewer bar. This issue is hard to reproduce because sometimes it's happen sometime it's not.
I has investigated the problem for a while and I has found a weird behavior of the Report Viewer bar. This is how it's happen.

1. Create a new report (about >10 pages, my report is >100 pages)
2. Click on button any "Next Page", "Previous Page", "To last page" or "To first page" buttons on Report Viewer bar multiple times (e.g spamming the "To last page" button for 5 times really fast)

During the spamming button step, there is a chance that the Report Viewer tries to send request to get a report (stiweb_action = GetReport) instead of getting report pages (stiweb_action = GetPages)

This issue only happen on our development server and product server, we can't reproduce it on local server. It seems like during the loading screen on requesting for pages, the report viewer still listen to new click event and somehow sending wrong request.

Is there any method to prevent this issue?
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Paging event send new report request

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

We couldn't reproduce the issue on our samples. We need some time to investigate the issue.

Thank you.