Incompletely Visible Lines

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
zoltiot

Incompletely Visible Lines

Post by zoltiot »

Hi,

I'm using Stimulsoft Designer 2020.2.1 to create a complicated report with a Hierarchical Band. The report renders fine in the viewer but when I save it to Word, the report is in tables and some of the cells suffer from Incompletely Visible Lines. I found the info in the user manual to set LineLimit=true but cannot find where this setting is.

Please take a look at the attachments, one is with AllowHTMLTags true and the other with false.
I'm using simple HTML tags to create a list with <ul> and <li> tags followed by a <br> at the end. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

btw, canGrow and canShrink is set to True. How I can fix this issue?
htmloN.PNG
htmloN.PNG (11.13 KiB) Viewed 2085 times
The attachment htmloN.PNG is no longer available
zoltiot

Re: Incompletely Visible Lines

Post by zoltiot »

Hi again, I forgot to add my second attachment, with htmlOff.
htmloff.PNG
htmloff.PNG (23.38 KiB) Viewed 2076 times
I'm using a childband with a subreport, inside the subreport is the hierarchical band with a Text Field (the textfield is displayed on the attachments)

Thanks!
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send us a sample report with test data that reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.
zoltiot

Post by zoltiot »

That will be very difficult to prepare. Nevertheless, do you have any suggestions on how to solve the issue?

From what I can see the issue happens only in fields with AllowHTMLTags=true. In my setup, these fileds have both CanGrow and CanShrink set to true. The issue is with CanShrink flag as it shrinks the html text too much. If I set it to false, the issue is gone for the test data but then I have a problem with the white space....
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

We couldn't reproduce the issue on our sample. We need any samples for analysis.

Also, please clarify do you use .net version?

Thank you.
zoltiot

Post by zoltiot »

I'm using .NET Core 2.0
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

Do you have any sample on which we can reproduce the issue? If it contains sensitive data, please send it to support@stimulsoft.com and refer to this forum thread.

Thank you.