Expression in Text property of 'Text31' can't be evaluated! Parser error: The 'rSum' function is not yet implemented

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
raymond68

Expression in Text property of 'Text31' can't be evaluated! Parser error: The 'rSum' function is not yet implemented

Post by raymond68 »

I am trying to display a running sum on my report.
So something like this:

Code: Select all

Text Amount RSum
---- -------- --------
ABC   10      0
DEF   12      22
GHI   13      35
The running sum field has this formula: {SumRunning(DataBand2,TransactieRegel.Aantal1)}
When rendering the report I see no running sum but lots of messages like these below.
What am I doing wrong?

raymond68

Re: Expression in Text property of 'Text31' can't be evaluated! Parser error: The 'rSum' function is not yet implemented

Post by raymond68 »

And when I use this: {colSumRunning(DataBand2,TransactieRegel.Aantal1)}
I get this:

Expression in Text property of 'Text31' can't be evaluated! Parser error: The 'crSum' function is not yet implemented
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Expression in Text property of 'Text31' can't be evaluated! Parser error: The 'rSum' function is not yet implemented

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send us a sample report with test data that reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.
igrandi

Post by igrandi »

I have the same problem, just by changing what I put in the images the error is already generated, I leave the link of the example report that I use to generate the error.

https://demo.stimulsoft.com/#Net/NestedGroups -> Edit

The idea is that the editor makes the accumulated sum of the price, in the following image I leave the expected value

Basically it is a column of balance or accumulated sum, it is really necessary since I am currently solving these sums from sql with a window function and it is much more complex and expensive.

Thank you
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

We need some additional time to investigate the issue, we will let you know about the result.

Thank you.
igrandi

Post by igrandi »

Great thank you very much, I look forward to it as functionality is really important to us
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

Please send us your request with detailed description on support@stimulsoft.com. We will check it and will reply to you by email fast as possible.

Thank you.