call data list using business object

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
andres ortegon

call data list using business object

Post by andres ortegon »

I am trying to call this data which comes out in the pdf and which I am tryingto do in the stimulsoft tool handling business object,This first image is my guide pdf and they should look likethis once the report is finished

As you can see in the second image, these from the first twocolumns come out well, data such as VAT percentage and VAT value, since thisstructure is repeated twice per detail line and each one stores a type of tax

In the third image it is observed that my XML brings the twotypes of taxes that I need to paint in the report for each detail lin3

In theimage number four it is observed that if I inspect the TAXAMOUNT field, there Isee that my xml data is, only that I am only calling taxes number 1, theproblem is that as in business object you cannot make relationships betweentables and I can't use the DataTable.Rows to call certain positions either,also I tried to call a double data band and what it gave me was a double detailline for each sheet, I need your help to be able to call these other positionsthat I am missing without altering the dimension that is stipulated for thedetail lines
Attachments
four
four
four.PNG (64.07 KiB) Viewed 904 times
Lech Kulikowski

Re: call data list using business object

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send us a sample report with test data that reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.
andres ortegon

Post by andres ortegon »

ready friend already send the information requirement (3168403)
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Ok. We will check it and will reply to you in that ticket.

Thank you.