The program crashes when the total number of printed pages reaches a certain number

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
Mao7Dou

The program crashes when the total number of printed pages reaches a certain number

Post by Mao7Dou »

I have a question for you to ask StiReport.Print () printing, the number of pages printed each time is about 200. After the total number of printed pages exceeds 600, the printer will be stuck and the program will crash. After searching the relevant information on the Internet, modify the value of GDIProcessHandleQuota in the registry, and the program will crash only when the number of pages printed reaches about 4000. How to solve this problem? Thank you!!
Lech Kulikowski

Re: The program crashes when the total number of printed pages reaches a certain number

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please clarify which product and version are you use?

Thank you.
Mao7Dou

Re: The program crashes when the total number of printed pages reaches a certain number

Post by Mao7Dou »

The version I use is Stimulsoft Reports.Net 2021.2.3

After testing these days, I found that win10 home edition and win7 do not have the situation that the program will jam and crash if there is too much printing. However, there is no GDIProcessHandleQuota in the registry of these two systems. Win10 Professional Edition with GDIProcessHandleQuota in the registry will have the problem described above

Please help to see how to solve this problem. Thank you
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

We have not encountered this problem ourselves, perhaps it occurs on some specific content.
A couple of people have written about this, but could not provide sample to reproduce it. It would be nice if you could send us a sample report on which the problem is guaranteed to be reproduced.

Thank you.
Mao7Dou

Post by Mao7Dou »

Hello , Please give me an email address , I'll send the samples , thank you
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

Please send us a sample report with test data that reproduces the issue for analysis on support@stimulsoft.com

Thank you.