leosbrf

Breaking change?

Post by leosbrf »

After I update the following packages from 2019.2.1 to 2019.3.1:

- Stimulsoft.Dashboards.Web
- Stimulsoft.Reports.Engine
- Stimulsoft.Reports.Web

The following compile errors started to show:

- 'StiWebViewer' does not contain a definition for 'GlobalizationFile' and no accessible extension method 'GlobalizationFile' accepting a first argument of type 'StiWebViewer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- 'StiWebViewer' does not contain a definition for 'ShowExportToMetafile' and no accessible extension method 'ShowExportToMetafile' accepting a first argument of type 'StiWebViewer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- 'StiWebViewer' does not contain a definition for 'ShowExportToSvg' and no accessible extension method 'ShowExportToSvg' accepting a first argument of type 'StiWebViewer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- 'StiWebViewer' does not contain a definition for 'ShowExportToSvgz' and no accessible extension method 'ShowExportToSvgz' accepting a first argument of type 'StiWebViewer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Are there any breaking changes that I am not aware of? I read the release notes, but it did not mentioned anything about these kind of changes.

Best regards.
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Breaking change?

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

These properties were marked obsolete a few years ago, and the code was refactored in the new version.
Please use the following properties:
GlobalizationFile -> Localization
ShowExportToMetafile -> ShowExportToImageMetafile
ShowExportToSvg -> ShowExportToImageSvg
ShowExportToSvgz -> ShowExportToImageSvgz

Thank you.
leosbrf

Post by leosbrf »

Ok, thank you.
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello

Please let us know if you need any additional help.

Thank you.