Need solution to Label issue

Stimulsoft Ultimate discussion
calvinisc

Need solution to Label issue

Post by calvinisc »

I am creating labels for the units we produce.
I have everything set except for one part. I cannon figure out how to get the item serial number (how they are tracked)
on the label. I have the QR code set up , but until I know how to reference the serial number, I cannot complete that part either.
I Have tried using every reference to the serial number in the editor. It acts like the serial number is not associated with that report.
(Reports being where the labels are coming from)

What am I missing? :?:
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Need solution to Label issue

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Sorry, maybe we did not exactly understand your question. Could you explain your issue in more detail?

Thank you.
calvinisc

Post by calvinisc »

We use WASP for inventory control. I am creating labels for the units we produce. Each unit has a unique serial number that is assigned to that unit, and added into the WASP system. WASP uses simulsoft as its reports / label software. There is a generic label created already. I have used that template to create the proper sticker.
What I cannot seem to get it to do is add the serial number when I go to print a label. the command used on other reports is not used on the label report template.
I need to be able to print the labels once the serial is entered into the system. The Label report just doesn't seem to want to read the serial number and add it to label. I have gotten it to work on the packlists, now I just need it on the label
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send us a sample report with test data that reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.