Cache expiration occurrs when using Reports.Web.2009.2

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
sasha79

Post by sasha79 »

I am using Reports.Web.2009.2 and display report with default rendering mode. After 5-7 minutes paging stops working, data is not loaded. It looks like pre-saved data in HttpCache is expired -- that is the reason.
Is there a way to solve this problem using CacheMode of StiWebViewer?
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

The error occur only in case if, using the RegData() method, data were not registered for the compiled report. The error is fixed and update will be available in the next prerelease build on December, 14 2009.

Thank you.
sasha79

Post by sasha79 »

Andrew wrote:Hello,

The error occur only in case if, using the RegData() method, data were not registered for the compiled report. The error is fixed and update will be available in the next prerelease build on December, 14 2009.

Thank you.
Thanks. It is ok but what the solution is for now? I see only RegData method in StiReport in order to register data set or data table?
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

Sorry. It is my mistake. I gave you the answer on another question. Friday is a hard day! :biggrin:

The answer is:
The following error may occur when viewing big reports using cache. Please try to decrease the cache server timeout to 2-5 minutes (by default it is set to 10).
This may solve your problem. Please use the ServerTimeOut property of the StiWebViewer component to change the cache server timeout.

Thank you.