databand drag-in-drop positioning - report deisgn

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
jing

Post by jing »

In the report design page, When dragging a databand onto the page, why does it always repositioning itself...

I would like a databand followed by some text fields followed by a different databand. I can not reposition the 2nd databand unless I put it in a Container (it keeps wanting to go to the top of the page), but if I do this, some rows rendered by the 2nd databand does not appear on the preview. I changed the properties for the container to enable grow and shrink... but it still doesn't work.

any help will be great

thanks
Vital

Post by Vital »

jing wrote:In the report design page, When dragging a databand onto the page, why does it always repositioning itself...
All bands have specific position. We can't change this behavior.
I would like a databand followed by some text fields followed by a different databand. I can not reposition the 2nd databand unless I put it in a Container (it keeps wanting to go to the top of the page), but if I do this, some rows rendered by the 2nd databand does not appear on the preview. I changed the properties for the container to enable grow and shrink... but it still doesn't work.
We need your report for understand your problem. Please send it to support [at] stimulsoft [dot] com.

Thank you.
Vital

Post by Vital »

Instead direct placing textbox on page, you can place this component
on ReportTitleband, or on HeaderBand (you can have more then one
header on each databand).

Thank you.