Two aligned crosstabs

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
richierich

Two aligned crosstabs

Post by richierich »

I have produced a report which contains two cross-tab components. These both work off exactly the same dataset, and have exactly the same row headers.

I've replicated roughly what I'm doing using the Orders table in the Demo.xml dataset and the output is like this... (the cross-tab Row is the Company Name and the Columns are the yyyy-mm, on the 2nd the column is the ShipVia)
stim_rep.png
stim_rep.png (38.19 KiB) Viewed 1113 times
As you can see, there are two cross-tabs in the report page.

Can you suggest a way of representing this data without including the 2nd cross-tab's row headers? i.e. is there some way of combining the two cross-tab components so that they appear as if they are one component, but with additional column headers (from the 2nd cross-tab).

I've tried changing the 'display value' of the 2nd cross-tab to blank, this helps, but it doesn't eliminate the column.. and also I noticed that the totals calculation was incorrect when this field was omitted (I can't replicate this on your data).

As the first cross-tab is variable width due to the date selection, is there any way to tell it to position the 2nd cross-tab immediately to the right of the other one?

There might be a better way of doing this, and I'd be interested to hear any other suggestions.

Thanks
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Two aligned crosstabs

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible with Cross-Tab components.

Thank you.