Dashboard.Web Features

Stimulsoft Dashboards.WEB discussion
brett.macpherson

Dashboard.Web Features

Post by brett.macpherson »

Hi Stimulsoft team.
after much deliberation happy to say we've finally bought the stimulsoft dashboards.web developer package and are starting to integrate it into our reporting product. In my initial use of the product i just have a couple of questions with regards to features which I can't seem to find within the dashboard design editor. Just wondering if you can fill me in on weather these are currently possible or perhaps a future feature?

1. there appears to be no option to select the left/right axis for a plot item on the charts. I can see where this is done in report but is this possible within dashboards?
2. it appears that you cannot set the line thickness of a line chart, we show our dashboards onto walls via a project and thin lines are difficult to see, again i can see where this is done in report but is this possible within dashboards?
3. The dashboard background/graph title & boarder color are not settable by the style design tool, is this possible?
4. is it possible to set the range of the Y axis on a chart? , again i can see where this is done in report but is this possible within dashboards?
5. When plotting a chart it plots the null values as zeros, is it possible to have it not plot the nulls? (yes i can see you can exclude values but that affects other items in the dataset and doesn't work if you're getting multiple series based on the value of an item in the dataset)

thanks in advance
Brett
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Dashboard.Web Features

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

We have added these tasks to our to-do list. We will try to add it after the investigations in the next builds.

Thank you.
brett.macpherson

Thanks for the response
look forward to seeing these new features.
Lech Kulikowski

Hello

We are always glad to help you!
Please let us know if you need any additional help.

Thank you.
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

> 1. there appears to be no option to select the left/right axis for a plot item on the charts. I can see where this is done in report but is this possible within dashboards?

Was added.

Thank you.
Attachments
1.png
1.png (168.61 KiB) Viewed 3193 times
brett.macpherson

that's awesome, thanks :)
Lech Kulikowski

Hello

We are always glad to help you!
Please let us know if you need any additional help.

Thank you.
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

> 4. is it possible to set the range of the Y axis on a chart? , again i can see where this is done in report but is this possible within dashboards?

Were added the following option:
Axis.StartFromZero, Axis.ShowEdgeValues, Axis.Range

> 5. When plotting a chart it plots the null values as zeros, is it possible to have it not plot the nulls? (yes i can see you can exclude values but that affects other items in the dataset and doesn't work if you're getting multiple series based on the value of an item in the dataset)

Could you explain your issue in more detail? Please send us a sample that shown which result do you need.

Thank you.
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

5. Solved. We have added new properties - Show Zeros, Show Nulls, for some kinds of charts. Please check attached image:
Attachments
82304902-9d024480-99c5-11ea-9c87-37c9c6d7e003.png
82304902-9d024480-99c5-11ea-9c87-37c9c6d7e003.png (46.7 KiB) Viewed 2421 times
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

3. The dashboard background/graph title & boarder color are not settable by the style design tool, is this possible?

We have made some improvements in that direction. Please check our next release build which is going to be available in early June.

Thank you.