Appearance conditions on cross tab column headers

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
KFR

Appearance conditions on cross tab column headers

Post by KFR »

I have recently tried to update to a much newer version of Stimulsoft reporting. Most reports are absolutely fine, but appearance conditions on cross tab column headers no longer seem to work. I have upgraded to the very latest, but they appear to be broken since 2019.4.2. Essentially we have a second level of grouping in a cross tab which we hide if the grouping values are null. We used to simply have a condition which said if the header value was empty, remove the border and disable. However, any conditions based on the value in the header no longer work.

For instance, in your CrossTabWithDetailing demo, I attempt to add a condition to change the background colour of the header if the value is 'Seafood', this doesn't work and all headers keep their default colour.

Is there a work around for this that you can think of? To reiterate, I want to hide a level of grouping if there are no values (i.e. a single group of "").
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Appearance conditions on cross tab column headers

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send us a sample report with test data that reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.