CountIf not working across pages

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
rafael.custodio

CountIf not working across pages

Post by rafael.custodio »

Hi,
I need help with what was supposed to be something straightforward. I have 3 different pages with CrossDataBands and at the end of each one, I have a CrossFooterBand that counts the totals of certain information.
I'm using the following expressions:

Page1
{CountIf(CrossDataBand4,InfoAlumnoIncidenciasBr.Ausencia == true)}

Page2
{CountIf(CrossDataBand4,InfoAlumnoIncidenciasBr.Ausencia == true)+CountIf(CrossDataBand2,InfoAlumnoIncidenciasBr.Ausencia == true)}

Page3
{CountIf(CrossDataBand4,InfoAlumnoIncidenciasBr.Ausencia == true)+CountIf(CrossDataBand2,InfoAlumnoIncidenciasBr.Ausencia == true)+CountIf(CrossDataBand6,InfoAlumnoIncidenciasBr.Ausencia == true)}

On the first page, it works flawlessly but on the second e third pages the totals come up completely wrong.
Could you please help me?

[SESC]Diário de Classe - Frequências.mrt
(132.14 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
Di_rio_de_Classe__Frequ_ncias_20220614_161658.XML
(492.82 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Last edited by rafael.custodio on Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rafael.custodio

Re: CountIf not working across pages

could anyone please help??
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

We need some additional time to investigate the issue, we will let you know about the result.

Thank you.
rafael.custodio

@Lech Kulikowski, any news about the issue?
rafael.custodio

Lech Kulikowski wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:50 am Hello,

We need some additional time to investigate the issue, we will let you know about the result.

Thank you.
@Lech Kulikowski, I'm still waiting for an answer, do you have an estimation for a solution?
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

It is difficult to understand your report logic. But on the 2 and 3 pages, you use CountIf with CrossDataBand4 that placed on the Page1, it will not work.

Thank you.
rafael.custodio

Lech Kulikowski wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:38 am Hello,

It is difficult to understand your report logic. But on the 2 and 3 pages, you use CountIf with CrossDataBand4 that placed on the Page1, it will not work.

Thank you.
Hi @Lech Kulikowski, thanks for replying.
The logic behind the report is to use it as means to check class attendance, that's why I need to sum up the total of certain fields at the end of each page.
So, what would be the alternative to accomplish what a need?? I tried to store the information on variables but it doesn't work as well.
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

> The logic behind the report is to use it as means to check class attendance, ...

In that case, you can place that data source as an empty band on each page, and make calculations by that band for each page.

Thank you.