Steps to reproduce:
1. Add the simple.json data source, and run synchornize all.
2. Add the text elements to dashboard by drag and drop from expanded data source, and drop title and value properties on the dashboard canvas.
3. Now I goto properties of Text1 (Title property), and add following expression in the Behavior section Enabled property root.value=="random".
4. When I goto preview it hides the Text1 element. Although ideally it should be visible based on this expression.
Same experiment on https://designer.stimulsoft.com/ works, and It shows the Text1 Element successfully in preview mode.
I have added screenshots from your demo site, and designer site separately to show the inconsistent behavior.
I need to conditionally hide some elements based on the data that is there, and hence I was trying this simple experiment first.
- demoStimulsoftPreview.png (47.78 KiB) Viewed 693 times
- demoStimulsoft.png (266.13 KiB) Viewed 693 times
- designerStimulSoftPreview.png (35.08 KiB) Viewed 693 times
- designerStimulSoft.png (187.86 KiB) Viewed 693 times
- (242.78 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
- (51 Bytes) Downloaded 29 times
We need some additional time to investigate and fix the issue, we will let you know about the result.
Is there any update on this issue?
We are still working on the issue, we will let you know about the result.
The issue is fixed. The fix will be available in the next release build.