Group header doesn't want to stay with data band

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
Antonin.D

Group header doesn't want to stay with data band

Post by Antonin.D »

Hello,

I got a problem, I can figure out how to make the report do what I want.

I got a group header and I want it to stick with the databand, so if there is no space for databand then group header and databand should be move to a new page.

1.PNG
1.PNG (234.94 KiB) Viewed 593 times

I try to replicate it in simpler report (without the panel) and it worked fine so I don't know what is wrong in this one. Can you help me figure it out ?
Attachments
Devis_Glab2.mrt
(645.64 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Max Shamanov

Re: Group header doesn't want to stay with data band

Post by Max Shamanov »

Hello,

Please send us test data for your report.

Thank you
Antonin.D

Post by Antonin.D »

Hello,

Sorry for the delai, as I can't send you my database (full of customer's info), I kept trying to fully replicatite the issue on my test report and I found a better to achieve my goal.
Devis_Glab2.mrt
(646.99 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
The previous report relie on panel to have border all around a group of band, now I just use it the panel to define band width and use band border to print an all around border.
With all the band inside the same panel the Group band and his keep group together work fine.

So to conclude you can't have databand inside a panel and his group band outside, although the grouping work fine in this case, all function may not.
Maybe it's a issues that has been fix I may not be on the latest version possible (version use .NET 2022.3.4.0).

Thank you, have nice day.
Antonin
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

> So to conclude you can't have databand inside a panel and his group band outside, although the grouping work fine in this case, all function may not.

Yes, in that case, may occur problems in rendering.

Thank you.